Issues with Stage 2 of analysis

Hello,

I have been recently working on reproducing some plots and histograms using the large sample eos background data from spring 2021. This week specifically I have started running into an issue in the second stage of my analysis after I run the command to initiate the second stage of analysis which looks like:

fccanalysis run examples/FCCee/higgs/mH-recoil/mumu/analysis_stage2.py

The error I am getting looks like:

============running the old way
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/cvmfs/sw-nightlies.hsf.org/spackages5/fccanalyses/commit.4781ef72423f45428f277392ee1eba578121f859/x86_64-centos7-gcc11.2.0-opt/ehjlq/bin/fccanalysis”, line 28, in
run(parser)
File “/cvmfs/sw-nightlies.hsf.org/spackages5/fccanalyses/commit.4781ef72423f45428f277392ee1eba578121f859/x86_64-centos7-gcc11.2.0-opt/ehjlq/python/config/FCCAnalysisRun.py”, line 899, in run
if args.final:
AttributeError: ‘Namespace’ object has no attribute ‘final’

Is this error an issue with the source package or is it more likely that in messing with the stage 2 code I prevented myself from being able to execute using the command I used?

Thanks,
Hayden Shaddix

hello @hshaddix , looks like you are using the nightlies build, is there a reason for that?
Clement

@clement.helsens ,

I have been using the nightlies build for a while since I used to have issues with:

source /cvmfs/fcc.cern.ch/sw/latest/setup.sh

but at this point it, regardless of if I use the above source command or the nightlies build I still have the same issue occur once I run the second stage.

Thanks,
Hayden Shaddix